- Vanguard Cadets
- Performing Arts
- Latest News
- Shop @ SCV
Submit Your VMAPA Hall of Fame Nominations
- Posted by:Jennifer Bauman
- On December-14-2017
The time has come once again to submit your nominations for the VMAPA Hall of Fame!
Established in 2012, the VMAPA Hall of Fame serves to recognize and honor volunteers, staff and performers of Vanguard Music and Performing Arts programs who have played a significant and long-term role in the advancement of our organization. Each year, the VMAPA Hall of Fame Committee accepts nominations from the beginning of October through the end of December. In the coming year, the Committee will select new members from those nominations to be inducted at the Annual VMAPA Birthday celebration in March.
(More event and ticket information coming soon!)
Each year the VMAPA Hall of Fame inducts 3 new life-long members who embody the values of Vanguard Music and Performing Arts and will serve as role models for present and future generations. Each new inductee will receive a personalized trophy, and his or her name will be added to a plaque along with other HOF members to be displayed in the Vanguard Hall.
If you wish to nominate someone into the VMAPA Hall of Fame, please CLICK HERE or find the appropriate forms linked at the bottom of this page.
Nomination Procedures and Requirements:
- Only performing members, staff, and volunteers who have served with the organization for at least one season may submit a nomination form to the VMAPA Hall of Fame Committee.
- All nominations will remain on file for 3 years, but after that time individuals must be re-nominated.
- All nominations must be submitted by the last day of December each year.
- Nominees must be in good standing with the organization and up to date on all membership dues.