|Share with others:||Tweet|
Sunday, August 2, 2015Vanguard Rehearsal/Show Day
Cloudy, 79° F
Winds: 17 mph
|Forecast: Scattered Thunderstorms
High: 82° F, Low: 70° F
|Weather reported in Buffalo, NY @ 10:33PM ET|
- See big additions to "The Spark of Invention" on SCV:Backstage mid-season update - July 30, 2015
- 2015 STAR Donor Program - Support All SCV Programs Through The New Season! - June 29, 2015
- 2015 Food Fund: be a nutritional hero! - June 16, 2015
- INCREDIBLE SCV TICKETS at Allentown - DCI EAST...San Antonio & DCI Champs SOLD OUT - June 2, 2015
- We May Love SCV, But It's The Fuel That Gets Us To The Show!!! - May 18, 2015
- History of Vanguard's Iconic Bottle Dance - May 14, 2015
The Vanguard Drum & Bugle Corps is a world-renowned, world champion drum and bugle corps that travels between six and eight weeks each summer throughout the United States and Canada performing in competitive field shows and parades. The Vanguard provides instruction for the experienced through the advanced member in the areas of brass, percussion and color guard.
The Vanguard won its first championship in 1970 at the American Legion Championships in Portland, OR. In 1971, the Vanguard traveled to Dallas, TX and won the coveted Veterans of Foreign War Championships. In 1972, Drum Corps International (DCI) was formed with the Vanguard as one of the founding members.
The Vanguard has won six DCI world championship titles (73, 74, 78, 81, 89 and 99), along with many other regional championships titles. Membership in the Vanguard is primarily between the ages of 18 through a maximum age of 22.
- Latest News
- Monthly Calendar
- Historical Archives
- Corporate Partners
- Contact Us
In the Community
Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express written consent of the Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site are Copyright © 1967–2015 Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. All rights reserved.