|Share with others:||Tweet|
2013 VANGUARD MEDIA
2013 Vanguard Brass Technique Packet - Tuba serves as a compendium of exercises to be used as a daily warm-up and a practice regimen for longterm improvement in individual techniques such as tone production, airflow, dexterity, and articulation, as wel
$10.00 – Buy Now!
- SUPER BOWL '50' COMING TO SANTA CLARA - May 21, 2013
- DCI World Champs - J.W. Marriott is SCV HQ, SCV Ticket Block Sold Out - May 3, 2013
- DCI WEST-STANFORD - Saturday, June 22 - Tickets Now Available - April 23, 2013
- Pacific Procession 2013 - Monday, June 24 - Santa Clara High School - April 22, 2013
- HEADING INTO SUMMER: Making A Food or In-Kind Donation - April 21, 2013
- Volunteering for 2013 Summer Corps - One Day, One Week, The Tour - April 20, 2013
The Vanguard Drum & Bugle Corps is a world-renowned, world champion drum and bugle corps that travels between six and eight weeks each summer throughout the United States and Canada performing in competitive field shows and parades. The Vanguard provides instruction for the experienced through the advanced member in the areas of brass, percussion and color guard.
The Vanguard won its first championship in 1970 at the American Legion Championships in Portland, OR. In 1971, the Vanguard traveled to Dallas, TX and won the coveted Veterans of Foreign War Championships. In 1972, Drum Corps International (DCI) was formed with the Vanguard as one of the founding members.
The Vanguard has won six DCI world championship titles (73, 74, 78, 81, 89 and 99), along with many other regional championships titles. Membership in the Vanguard is primarily between the ages of 18 through a maximum age of 22.
In the Community
Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express written consent of the Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site are Copyright © 1967–2013 Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. All rights reserved.