|Share with others:||Tweet|
- SCV Seeking Concessions Coordinator and Additional Concessions Stand Managers - March 25, 2015
- Pacific Procession - NEW: ALL RESERVED SEATING - Monday, June 22 - Santa Clara High School - March 25, 2015
- SCV & SCVC Family & Friends Special Seating at DCI West/Stanford - Saturday, June 20 - March 24, 2015
- SCV HQ for 2015 DCI Championships: The Alexander - March 23, 2015
- Volunteer for the Summer of 2015: One Day, One Week, The Tour - March 23, 2015
- Flags, Props, Costumes & Equipment From Recent Summer & Winter Programs Available For Sale - March 22, 2015
The Vanguard Drum & Bugle Corps is a world-renowned, world champion drum and bugle corps that travels between six and eight weeks each summer throughout the United States and Canada performing in competitive field shows and parades. The Vanguard provides instruction for the experienced through the advanced member in the areas of brass, percussion and color guard.
The Vanguard won its first championship in 1970 at the American Legion Championships in Portland, OR. In 1971, the Vanguard traveled to Dallas, TX and won the coveted Veterans of Foreign War Championships. In 1972, Drum Corps International (DCI) was formed with the Vanguard as one of the founding members.
The Vanguard has won six DCI world championship titles (73, 74, 78, 81, 89 and 99), along with many other regional championships titles. Membership in the Vanguard is primarily between the ages of 18 through a maximum age of 22.
- Latest News
- Monthly Calendar
- Historical Archives
- Corporate Partners
- Contact Us
In the Community
Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express written consent of the Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site are Copyright © 1967–2015 Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. All rights reserved.