- Team SCV
|Share with others:||Tweet|
- STANFORD TICKETS: DCI West, Saturday, June 20 - January 17, 2015
- 2015 STAR Donor Program - Support All SCV Programs Through The New Year! - January 17, 2015
- SCV & SCVC Family & Friends Special Seating at DCI West/Stanford - Saturday, June 20 - January 16, 2015
- SCV Concessions: NEW CONCESSIONS OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH THE WINTER - January 14, 2015
- 1985 Vanguard - DCI's Spotlight Corps of the Week! - January 14, 2015
- SCV Alumni Ticket Block - DCI West: STANFORD - Saturday, June 20, 2015 - January 14, 2015
The Santa Clara Vanguard's TEAM SCV is the volunteer heart of the Vanguard organization. It helps provide funds, volunteers, and equipment for the organization. TEAM SCV supports the Vanguard, the Vanguard Cadets, the Vanguard Winter Guard and the Vanguard Winter Percussion.
TEAM SCV members value the lifelong imprint that our programs leave on the character of young people. Vanguard alumni, parents of performing members, and Vanguard friends come together to provide world-class support for these performing arts programs.
TEAM SCV volunteers assist in many vital ways. They help prepare meals, fit and wash uniforms, promote the corps, organize celebration events, staff three Drum Corps International events sponsored by SCV and provide support for camps and tours. Overall, they do an outstanding job supporting the truly deserving groups of young men and women. If you are interested in helping out by joining TEAM SCV, please send an email to Volunteer@SCVanguard.org.
To sign up or volunteer for bingo, please email Bingo@SCVanguard.org
- Latest News
- Monthly Calendar
- Historical Archives
- Corporate Partners
- Contact Us
In the Community
Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express written consent of the Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site are Copyright © 1967–2015 Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. All rights reserved.