|Share with others:||Tweet|
Sunday, January 11, 2015Vanguard Cadets Brass Reh. (local members)
9:00am – Santa Clara, CA
2014 VANGUARD CADETS MEDIA
- Capital Classic - Elk Grove, CA (7/5)
- Pacific Procession - Santa Clara, CA (7/1)
- Moonlight Classic - Sacramento, CA (6/22)
- DCI West - Stanford, CA (6/21)
- All Days - SJSU (6/9 - 6/12)
- Move Ins - Sunnyvale, CA (6/7 - 6/8)
- Memorial Weekend Camp - Independence HS (5/23 - 5/26)
- May Camp - Independence HS (5/2 - 5/4)
- February Camp - Evergreen Valley HS (2/21-2/23)
- January Camp - Independence HS (1/24-1/26)
- Audition Camp - Independence HS (12/20-12/22)
- Enjoy Free Shipping Through The New Year PLUS This Week's Holiday Special - December 21, 2014
- THREE MORE DAYS To Wrap Yourself In The Holidays With SCV Winter Guard - December 21, 2014
- Blu-ray or DVD Format Available for 2014 Vanguard, Vanguard Cadets, SCV WG and VWP - December 9, 2014
- UPDATE: 2015 Vanguard & Vanguard Cadets Audition Schedule & Locations - December 7, 2014
- SCV Concessions: NEW CONCESSIONS OPPORTUNITIES IN DECEMBER - December 7, 2014
- SCV Birthday Dinner - Sunday, March 8 - California's Great America Pavilion - December 6, 2014
The Vanguard Cadets travel approximately four weeks during the summer months across the United States and Canada performing in competitive field shows and parades while providing instruction for the novice through the experienced member in the areas of brass, percussion and color guard. Membership is primarily open to those between the ages of 15 and 19.
The Vanguard Cadets have been a DCI Open Class (formerly Division II/III) Finalist every year the Corps has appeared in DCI World Championships (1991, 93, 98, 2000, 02, 04, 06, 07, 08) and won DCI Division II in 2000 and DCI Open Class in 2008 and 2013. The Corps has also competed in the DCI Division I Quarterfinals in 1993, Semifinals in 2000 and the DCI World Class Semifinals from 2011-13. The Vanguard Cadets are the primary training group for membership in the Vanguard.
The Santa Clara Vanguard was formed in 1967 in Santa Clara, California. SCV has the distinction of being the only organization to maintain its elite membership on the Drum Corps International (DCI) Board of Directors since the inception of DCI in 1972. We are the first organization in DCI history to have two drum and bugle corps as open class member corps in the elite Top 25 of DCI (1993) and the elite Top 17 of DCI (2000).
- Latest News
- Monthly Calendar
- Historical Archives
- Corporate Partners
- Contact Us
In the Community
Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express written consent of the Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site are Copyright © 1967–2014 Santa Clara Vanguard Booster Club, Inc. All rights reserved.